Are your kids pushing your buttons?
- I ask my kids to do something a million times, and they still don't listen.
- I do so much for my kids, but they never seem satisfied.
- I've tried everything from reward charts to consequnces, but nothing seems to get my kids to do as they're told.
- My kid loses their cool, throws tantrums out of nowhere, and I have no idea how to handle it.
- I want to stay calm and respond consciously, but my kids push my buttons, and I keep snapping.
- I know that the interactions I have today are shaping my kids for tomorrow, but I just don't know what to do when they push my buttons!
If this sounds familiar, then this course is for you!
In this quick and value packed video course, you'll learn everything you need to know to set clear and consistent boundaries that work so you can stop feeling triggered, and start responding thoughtfully to your kids behaviour, no matter how irritated you feel.
You can feel confident that you're doing a good job, even when life with kids get chaotic
When I became a mom I felt lost and overwhelmed. There was nothing more I wanted than to be a calm, sensitive and loving parent, but I couldn't get a handle on my knee jerk reactions and respond the way I knew I should. Then I figured out the fundamental tools that I still use today to figure out what's really going on so I can respond thoughtfully to my kids and feel confident that I'm raising them to thrive.
I've shared my ideas and methods to hundreds of moms over the past 7 years and now I'm making it all available to you so that you can learn everything you need to know to stay calm, feel confident and enjoy life with kids.
When you join the course, you'll learn how to:
- Create clear, consistent and effective boundaries.
- Support your child's emotional growth and development.
- Get a handle on your automatic reactions to your kids' behavior.
- Create boundaries that promote connection and cooperation.
- Stay Calm and handle your kids tantrums.
- Get your kids to cooperate without yelling.
- Respond to your kids' disrespect and talk-back with compassion and control.
- Harness the secret to building loving and lasting relationships with your kids.
When you join the course you'll get...
- Lifetime Access to the Entire Course ($97 Value)
- Priority Communication with me in The Motherhood in the Making Community Facebook to ask any questions as you move through the course. That means that I'll answer your questions within 24 hours ($97 Value)
- 13 page Printable Work book including lesson notes and exercise questions ($37)
Here's what the course looks like on the inside
How much does the course cost?
The total value of the course is over $200
But I would never charge you that much, especially not now.
Join the course NOW for only
What is your relationship with your kid worth to you?
How often do you wish you didn't feel so overwhelmed and out of control? How many opportunities of growth and connection are you missing out on? How much do your kids mean to you? What is your relationship with them worth? What would you give to raise content and considerate kids? A lack of understanding and the right tools might be costing you your most valuable asset.
Grab the course NOW at the promotional offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is this course for?
This course is for busy moms who know how important the relationship that they are building with their kids today is in shaping them for tomorrow, but no matter how hard to you try you can't get a handle on your reactions to your kids' behavior.
You know boundaries are important but you're not to sure how to set them or enforce them consistently. You want a clear framework to follow every time to help you figure out how to stay calm and respond thoughtfully to your kids behavior.
2. What will I learn?
Once you buy the course you'll get instant access to all of the lessons where you'll learn:
*A whole new way to understand boundaries and discipline so that you can keep calm and focused as you create a clear and consistent boundary.
* My 3 Step Framework that will teach you how to make sense of your kids' behavior, understand your own reactions and have a system to set clear and consistent boundaries so that you can feel less triggered by their behavior, better equipped to make conscious choices and more confident to create limits and enforce them.
When you join the course How to Set Boundaries That Work, you'll learn everything you need to know to understand and implement boundaries that not only encourage your kids cooperation, but nurture their development and your relationships together.
*Detailed lessons on how to apply the framework to some of the most common parenting struggles like tantrums, talk-back and getting your kids to cooperate.
You'll also get a 13 page workbook to guide you as you explore some of the many questions and exercises I present in the course.
The best part is, that once you join the course, you get priority support in the Facebook group for my students where I'll be available to answer all of your questions about the content and how to apply it to your individual, day-to-day challenges with you kids.
3. How long will it take me to complete?
The course is divided into short, easy to digest videos that together will only take you 45 minutes to watch/listen to.
4. How much does it cost?
The value of the course is over $200, and sells for $97. In light of the growing need for parents to feel calm, confident and in control, I am offering the course at the promotional cost of only $27 which includes access to the course videos, the 13 page workbook and priority support in the Facebook group.
5. Is there any individualized support with the course?
When you join the course, you will get priority support in the Facebook group where I am available to answer any questions that come up about the content and how to apply it in your life with your kids. Just tag my name and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
6. What's in the videos and workbook?
Each video lesson is an engaging slide show that I talk over. I move through the slides and read along with them. I created them that way so that you could read along in case you couldn't use your volume (I'm thinking of the nursing mom, as well as the mom grabbing some quiet time while her babes are asleep) but also because I wanted to make sure that the lessons were super clear (if they were videos of me I don't think I could have ensured the clarity that I want to achieve or the authenticity that I'm known for).
The workbook is a convenient compilation of all the exploratory questions I ask throughout the course to help you figure out how to respond to your kids thoughtfully and create a clear and consistent boundary.
7. How long will I have access to this course?
You will have lifetime access to the course. That means that as long as the course is alive, it's yours to access and enjoy.
8. How do I access the course?
To get instant access to the course, click the button below and you'll be redirected to the payment portal.
9. What happens next once I follow the link and pay for the course?
Once you complete your payment for the course you'll be redirected to the course.
10. What should I do if I'm still not sure if I should join the course?
If you've made it this far down the list of Frequently Asked Questions, then you're likely in need of some clear and structured guidance and support. If you're still unsure about whether or not you'd like to join the course feel free to reach out to me with any questions by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page labeled "Submit a Question".
Still Have Questions?
If you're still not sure if this course is for you, feel free to reach out with any questions.
Just click the button below and send me a message.
I'll get back to you within 24 hours.